Saturday 2 November 2013

Waitrose Deal Still Available





The deal on selected beers at Waitrose that I mentioned earlier is still on. Not only can you get virtually the full range of beers from Fuller’s at four bottles for £6, but beers from the likes of Badger, Bath Ales, Brains, Black Sheep, Duchy Originals, Hog’s Back and Hook Norton are also available at the same price. Even better, you can mix and match across the entire range of the offer!

Also worth snapping up are the 750ml bottles of Meantime India Pale Ale and London Porter. At 20% off the normal price, they work out at just £4.16 and £4.04 respectively.

I am surprised, but obviously delighted, the offer is still running, as I hinted earlier  it may be coming to an end soon. It might still pay you then to get down to Waitrose sooner, rather than later, especially if you want to stock up on these beers before the offer ends.

4 comments:

Ed said...

That deal has lead to me drinking far too much ESB of late!

Paul Bailey said...

Dangerous stuff, Ed, especially as the bottled ESB is stronger than the draught!

Ed said...

I know, I know, but whilst it's going cheap...

Though come to think of it, it's not as bad for my alcohol consumption as when my local Safeway's sold Golden Pride for less than London Pride for some bizarre reason.

Paul Bailey said...

Temptation go the better of me, Ed, and I called into Waitrose earlier to pick up some ESB.

Looking forward to trying one, as a 5.9% beer should be just right, now that the weather's turned a bit colder.