Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy 2014



So another year dawns, and it’s in with the new and out with the old. To coincide with the start of the New Year, I’ve decided to go for a new look to the blog, giving it a more modern and contemporary feel. I’ve also decided to re-examine my blog list, (the blogs I follow). Quite a few of these blogs had become moribund, with nothing posted for months at a time. There were others where the writers had given up on their blogs altogether.

Blogs in both categories have had to go. Over the past month or so I have been trolling round other bloggers’ lists to try and get a taste of what else is out there in the world of beer, brewing and pubs; and my researches have thrown up a surprising number of interesting, well-written, witty and occasionally totally zany blogs which have been added to my list.

So without further ado welcome to Paul’s new-look beer blog and oh yes, a Happy, Prosperous, Creative, Fulfilling and above all Healthy New Year to one and all!

5 comments:

Neville Grundy said...

Happy New Year to you too.

Anonymous said...

If it ain't broke...
White on black is never good.

Paul Bailey said...

"White on black is never good." Who says, apart from you anonymous?

Neville Grundy said...

My blog was white on dark blue originally but I changed it to my present template 2 or 3 years ago. As for my header, I have fun changing that all the time.

Paul Bailey said...

I had noticed your header Nev, and the way it changes from time to time. It's certainly eye-catching at the moment, and nice and seasonal.